A recurring theme in my life right now is chaos and bad juju that I have absolutely no control over. It's been an entire year's worth of it. But when I step back and take stock... I have it pretty good.
I survived another year and have family who loves me enough to make me a birthday cake. And a thoughtful daughter who encrusts it with rainbow sprinkles. We had a wonderful dinner with my parents and brother and my husband and daughter. I am so lucky.
98.2
She was just over tired and needed a nap. My Tasmanian devil child passed out before I could even get a reading on the thermometer. I am so lucky she wasn't really sick.


When my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson’s, our whole family was heartbroken. We’re grateful to NaturePath Clinic for the care, kindness, and support they provided throughout our journey. Every family’s experience is different, but we’re thankful for the encouragement we received. Website: www.naturepathherbalclinic.com Email: info@naturepathherbalclinic.com
ReplyDelete